In the world of art, where creativity knows no bounds, the fusion of nature and human ingenuity often results in awe-inspiring masterpieces. Shungite art stands as a testament to the marriage of stone beauty and artistic expression. In this article, we’ll delve into the captivating world of the black Russian mineral art, exploring its origins, unique properties of the stone, and the transformative experiences it offers to both creators and admirers.Continue reading Shungite Art: Unveiling the Transformative Power of Russian Mastery
From the heart of Russia emerges a unusual stone that holds not only the allure of ancient landscapes but also the potential for holistic energy—the healing stones known as Russian rare mineral. This enigmatic mineral has captivated seekers of well-being and holistic remedies, offering a bridge between the past and the present. In this article, we explore the remarkable properties of Russian healing stone, its origins, and its potential as a healing stone.Continue reading Healing Stones from Russia
Shungite for home as a natural decorative remedy to protect against negative environmental factors and household home electronics. In recent years, people have become increasingly interested in incorporating natural elements into their homes to create a harmonious and balanced environment.Continue reading Shungite for home
Shungite has in its chemical composition almost the entire list of the Chemical Periodic Table. But the main chemical elements are carbon and SiO2 (Silicon dioxide).Continue reading What elements does shungite have?
Shungite rock (from the name of the village Shunga) is a Precambrian rock saturated with carbonaceous (shungites substance) material in a non-crystalline state. With metamorphism, they turn into graphite, cryptocrystalline graphite.
Why rock and not stone?
Shungite rock is a group of homogeneous mineral formations whose main component is a unique form of carbon. Three type of classes of minerals form a rock.
Unstratified (migrated) higher anthraxolite contains up to 98% carbon and occurs in the form of stratified and oblique veins, nests and tonsils.
This type of silver color rock is also called stone of the first type or noble. There are also up to five types of shungite rock, depending on the carbon content. The most popular is black stone of the third type. It is from it that you can make various Russian black EMF protection stone products.
Elite silver mineral of the first type has a silver in color, with an intense semi-metallic luster and a shell fracture; hardness 3-3.5, density 1840-1980 kg/m3, depending on the mineralogical grade. It also has a smooth surface that reflects light well, so it looks silvery in sunlight. Ash contains a wide range of trace elements, covering almost the entire list of chemical elements of Mendeleev.
This type is part of the shungite rock and contains about 70% carbon and also has a matte gray color. The second type of shungite rock is not used for making souvenirs or water treatment. This type of mineral contains more pyrite and quartz in its chemical composition. Mainly this class is of interest to collectors because it belongs to the category of rare minerals.
In its structure, the black stone of the third type is an unusual natural composite material – highly dispersed particles of crystalline silicate, evenly distributed in an amorphous carbon matrix. The average size of silicate particles is about 1 microns. The average composition of the mineral of the deposit is 30% carbon and 70% silicate. You can read the most complete description of this black mineral in this article.
The composition of shungite rock
Shungite rock is a unique natural mineral, environmentally friendly, containing more than 20 useful trace elements, including active forms of silicon and spherical carbon, which have adsorption, catalytic and antiseptic properties, providing anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects and helpful skin and joint diseases. In addition, scientists have recorded the presence of unique C60 and C70 fullerene molecules in rock from Karelia.
There are some areas where shungite rock can be used
In this section we will focus on the question What are shungite rock for? The properties of shungite rock are unique. Infused shungite water and paste have therapeutic value and are effective in the treatment of many diseases: allergies, skin, respiratory, gynecological, muscle and joint diseases, having significant anti-allergic, antipruritic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Infusion of waters can be used as a topical skin care product of any type. This substance cleanses and softens the skin, making it soft and elastic and contributing to its rejuvenation. It is also used as an antiseptic for infected scratches and wounds, to relieve swelling and pain after burns and insect bites.
- Infusions of waters and suspensions can also be used for hair care.
- Used for the treatment of skin and joint diseases, shungite rock black paste is a fine-grained dust, black in color, made from finely ground powder of stone crumbs mixed with a specially developed water tincture. Blackpaste (crushed to dust Natural raw stones “c60 powder” mixed with water) has anti-allergic and antiseptic properties. Due to the warming effect produced by the energetic properties of Karelian nugget, which improves microcirculation and metabolic processes and, accordingly, improves tissue nutrition, it is non-toxic and has no side effects.
- It can be used together with all other medicinal and physiotherapeutic drugs. Due to these qualities, the ointment can be used to treat allergic skin diseases, dermatitis, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, as well as injuries and diseases affecting the joints (osteochondrosis, polyarthritis) and the spine (sciatica, myositis). Treatment with pastes in combination with mineralized baths with black stone mixtures and foot massage with small rubble can be even more effective.
- Trampling on shungite rock is a procedure based on a rich number of reflex zones (more than 70) on the foot, each of which is interconnected with a specific body organ. Foot massage improves blood supply to organs and tissues of the body and has no direct contraindications. Walking barefoot on small raw stones creates conditions for normalization of blood pressure due to complex processes occurring in the nervous system. If, after coming home from work, you stand for 3-4 minutes on a pebble made of stones, then this can relieve nervous tension, reduce leg pain and improve sleep.
- Natural stone massage is effective for diseases of the stomach, liver and intestines; joints and spine; dystonia and hypertension; impotence and adenomas; allergies, improved sleep and performance. Regular foot massage is a good prevention of many diseases. It improves health, normalizes sleep, eliminates pain in the joints and muscles of the legs, back and spine, relieves overexcitation of nerves, restores blood circulation and strengthens the immune system.
- In addition, shungite rock is a universal absorbent that, when combined with water, releases various organic substances and minerals. On the surface of the stones, pollutants are destroyed by 80-90% and immobilized. As an absorbent, stone is recommended for the treatment of general weakness, fatigue, poisoning, immunodeficiency, allergies and skin diseases. The Russian stone is also used to prepare biologically active charged water, for which it is placed in water for 12 hours. It purifies water from harmful impurities, dissolved iron, chlorine, organic compounds, and also structures water. Water becomes biologically active. It promotes stimulation, rejuvenation of the body and prevents various diseases.
What else is Shungite rock needed for?
The results of a study by scientists from Karelian State University are interesting, which reveal, in particular, the following areas of use of the Karelian stine to get more understanding of What are shungite rock for?
- As hemosorbents, designed to cleanse the body of liquid media (blood, lymph, bile.), as well as toxic substances, heavy metal salts, microorganisms in various liquids.
Stone bandages are used to bind wounds and provide transport fixation in open limb fractures.
- Shungite rock adsorbing tablets intended for oral administration in cases of poisoning, intoxication, gastrointestinal disorders (flatulence, etc.) caused by various diseases.
- Healing paste is made from the powder of these black stones mixed with water. This suspension is used to treat wounds and skin diseases.
- Stone electrodes are used for EEG, EMG, ECG, electrostimulation of muscles and tissues (including implantable pacemakers) and are designed for electrostimulation of the brain, muscular system and heart research, as well as organs and tissues for the treatment of various human diseases.
- Shungite rock biosensors are used to quickly detect gases (oxygen, carbon dioxide, etc.), trace elements and macroelements. In addition, to determine various substances such as glucose or alcohol, as well as heavy metal salts in body fluids and other fluids. Shungite stonebiosensors are available in sizes from 150 microns to 2 m. They can be used as part of electronic neurostimulators – microchips that are implanted into the body to treat various diseases using electrical tissue stimulation. They provide automatic adjustment of the microchip to the optimal mode of operation based on the parameters of the balance of the body.
- Russian black stone kit “Graviton” for programmable multichannel electrical stimulation of 80-90% of human muscles for various purposes: treatment and prevention of asthma, lack of training, rapid increase in muscle mass, the fight against obesity, automatic implementation of the most effective techniques.
Experience of using Shungite rock in sanatorium
“Now rare Karelian rock is widely used in Russia for the treatment of various variants of joint syndromes, we prescribe stone inhalers. Patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (except peptic ulcer disease) and diabetics receive branded water in the dining room. We believe that shungite rock therapy is a promising non-pharmacological method of treating both major diseases and concomitant conditions that are often found in nursing homes.”
Below are examples of the practical application of shungite in Russian medical centers
“A team of doctors from the Russian sanatorium “Chaika” turned to natural remedies. This means that the drugs they study work better and restore the energy of the body. Since 1993, filters filled with small-sized stone chips have been installed in the medical building of the sanatorium.
Purified water is used for cooking, herbal decoctions, drinking, inhalation therapy and bathing. In children with bronchial asthma, the attacks of the disease are less severe, and in those with less severity of the disease, there is an improvement in the function of external respiration.
The skin condition of people with allergic dermatitis has improved, and the itching has disappeared. The child’s general condition has improved.
Experience of using shungite rock and paste in the sanatorium “Trehsosensky” (St. Petersburg)
We tried to study the possibility of using shungite rock in cardiac patients for the treatment of some concomitant diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
No side effects were found. In 92% of patients treated with the black stone, there was a significant improvement, as evidenced by the pronounced or complete disappearance of the articular syndrome. The treatment is very promising.
“The results obtained indicate the effectiveness of preparations using this healing stone from Russia in the treatment of patients with various forms of allergic skin diseases.
In Russia, there are three types of minerals (black, gray, silver) that have different contents of a unique form of carbon and have unique abilities. All three of these minerals form a large group called – shungite rock.
In addition, we see that shungite rock has a wide range of applications in Russia, both in the field of scientific research and in the field of human health protection.
We also invite you to familiarize yourself with our large scientific article – Russian rock EMF protection.