This shungite celtic triquetra necklace is made from a single piece of rare natural shungite stone. Shungite is one of the rarest and most amazing minerals on earth. Shungite has the ability to absorb and emf protection. In addition, it helps to fight geopathogenic phenomena. The picture on a shungite triquetra cross is applied by engraving. This pattern shungite trefoil celtic will not be erased and will be visible for a very long time.
Shungite engraved amulets and pendants in our store are unique and nonrepeating. In addition, each of this amulet made by hand.
Shungite Amulet Triquetra is a natural or man-made object designed to protect people from harm and misfortune. Moreover, each amulet has its own energy.
Symbol Triquetra or or Trefoil Celtic knot
Triquetra or Celtic Trinity Knot is an ancient sacred ornamental symbol of the peoples of Northern and Central Europe, the name of which comes from the merger of two Latin words (tri – three and quetrus – having corners).
The first finds with the image of the triquetra symbol belong to the Bronze Age. In all likelihood, for the ancient peoples of Britain and Scandinavia, the triquetra personified the phases of the sun.
That is, the three corners of the symbol indicated the position of the Sun in the firmament, each of the corners of this sign corresponded to sunrise, zenith and sunset. Thus, the ancient amulet triquetra symbolized life, death and rebirth, in turn, personifying equality, indivisibility and eternity. At least that is how the Celtic and Frisian triquetra symbol was interpreted.
What can a shungite celtic triquetra necklace bring to its owner? In this case, the pendant performs not only the functions of a stylish accessory, but also the role of an amulet, which has a huge impact on the fate of the person wearing it. At all times, people have worn talismans with one purpose – to protect against evil forces and attract good energy.
Shungite Celtic Triquetra pendant
The shungite celtic triquetra necklace as an amulet is an energy-intensive sign that, like water, absorbs the energy of words and emotions of people. Usually it should be worn around the neck, in the chest area. This is how the sign collects the most energy.
In addition, the pendant can serve as an energy shield for the wizard, although it protects only from weak emotional waves, for example, from the common evil eye.
In addition, the magical power of the celtic triquetra pendant helps to improve mood, concentrate thought, purify and strengthen the human aura. It also symbolizes life, death and rebirth, since the Celts believed in the reincarnation of all living beings.
Thus, the shungite talisman Triquetra cross instills confidence and courage in the face of troubles, protects against the forces of evil. And also the triquetra shungite amulet will bring fertility and vitality. Therefore, this symbol is widely used by magicians in elemental magic in the conjunction “magician-symbol-element”.
Features of the production shungite celtic triquetra necklace
We make each shungite celtic triquetra necklace from monolithic piece of real shungite stone, whose age is more than two billion years. This is one of the rarest and most unusual minerals on earth, it has the ability to absorb and protect against EMF. In addition, it helps to combat geopathogenic phenomena.
To a small extent, the black rock includes quartz and pyrite. They give the surface of finished goods a unique pattern with their white and gold colors. Sometimes there are small voids in the structure of these neighboring rocks. They look like very little dimples in quartz and pyrite stripes on a shungite celtic triquetra pendant.
Shungite pendant made of solid shungite stone
We use only natural shungite stone in production, so we cannot perfectly smooth the surface. And on the shungite trefoil celtic amulets there are minor traces of machining.
Of course, someone makes perfectly smooth pendants, but only from some synthetic material.
To do this, they simply fill in the form of epoxy resin, plastics and other polymers.
But our craftsmen carve products by hand from solid raw rock, and then polish from all sides. In the photographs, you may notice slight irregularities at the edges that appear as a result of physical cutting of the stone.
The master then polishes these tiny cuts while working on the entire workpiece. As a result, we get an organic shape of an shungite triquetra cross necklace on stone made of rare rock.
An shungite triquetra cross made of true shungite will help to be in harmony with your body and spirit, to find inner unity.
Advantages of our shungite engraved shungite Trefoil Celtic necklace.
- We make engraved celtic triquetra pendant and other products only from natural Shungite stone from the Zazhoginskoye deposit (Republic of Karelia, Russia). This fact is evidenced by our voluntary certificate.
- This rare mineral has proven EMF protective properties and the ability to relieve geopathic stress.
- Please note that our engraved shungite Triquetra Cross necklace are large: 35 mm / 1.38 inches and 45 mm / 1.77 inches
- The quality of our black Tree of Life shungite pendant is especially high, because we carry out constant control specially for engraved pendants.
- We put high quality drawings on pendants. These images have geometrically straight and straight lines. Furthermore, the images have the correct silhouette, which does not have ugly jagged jags.
- In addition, the drawing on our shungite pendants is exactly in the center, and it does not go somewhere to the side.
- We engrave shungite pendants to an enough depth. Therefore, our pendants do not look like they were just scribbled on them. Moreover, we offer even deeper engraving of pendants.
- In addition to everything, we do engrave of personalized drawing and texts. All this is possible on your order. We also offer beautiful birch bark gift boxes for pendants.
- To summarize, we will be able to make high-quality engraving for any shungite product according to your order.
There are no reviews yet.