The shungite necklace Star of David is made of a single piece of rare natural shungite stone. Shungite is one of the rarest and most amazing minerals on earth. Shungite has the ability to absorb and protect against EMF. In addition, it helps to combat geopathogenic phenomena. The picture on a shungite Magen David necklace is engraved.
This pattern on a shungite Star of David pendant will not be erased and will be visible for a very long time.
Engraved shungite amulets and pendants in our shungite store are unique and do not repeat. In addition, each of these amulets is made by hand.
An shungite Magen David necklace is a natural or artificial object designed to protect people from harm and misfortune. Moreover, each pendant has its own energy.
Symbol of Magen David.
Today, the mysterious inscription is quite common. Different peoples who have a religion may have slightly different pictures. The meaning of the secret sign is interpreted in different ways, but in any case it is associated with something mystical and supernatural.
Every religion today has a mention of it, the sign means different but very similar. Since the amulet of the star of David is found in the religions of almost all countries, anyone can use it as a talisman or talisman. Some wear it simply as an ordinary decoration, without going into the sacred meaning.
Others believe that the pendant with the star of David brings good luck, preserves health, longevity, protects from adversity. In the old days, sailors before a long journey necessarily made a tattoo to return home, and not to die in the depths of the seas and oceans.
The effect of the amulet was the highest, every day you need to hold it in your hands, carefully study, and it’s time to think about your main desire, about the dream. Desires are realized gradually. There is no need to hurry with the talisman.
Features of the production Star of David Pendant.
We make each stone Star of David necklace from a monolithic piece of Karelian shungite stone, which is more than two billion years old. It is one of the rarest and most unusual minerals on earth and has the ability to absorb and protect against EMF and 5G radiation. In addition, it helps to combat geopathogenic phenomena. Only the ancient mineral shungite from Karelia has these and other amazing abilities.
To a small extent, the black rock includes quartz and pyrite. They give the surface of the finished product a unique pattern with their white and gold colors. Sometimes there are small voids in the structure of these neighboring rocks. They look like very small dimples on quartz and pyrite strips on shungite.
In production, we use only authentic shungite stone, so we can not perfectly align the surface. And on amulets there are minor traces mechanical processing.
Of course, someone makes perfectly smooth pendants, but only from some synthetic material.
To do this, they simply fill in the form of epoxy resin, plastics and other polymers, which could be dangerous.
But our craftsmen make products by hand from hard raw shungite rock, and then polished on all sides. In the photos you may notice small irregularities at the edges, which appear as a result of physical cutting of the stone.
The craftsman then polishes these tiny incisions, working on the entire workpiece. The result is an organic form of star of David pendant on a rare stone.
Advantages of our shungite engraved pendant.
- We make engraved pendants and other products only from natural real Shungite stone from the Zazhoginskoye deposit (Republic of Karelia, Russia). This fact is evidenced by our voluntary shungite certificate.
- Please note that our engraved shungite Magen David necklace are large: 35 mm / 1.38 inches and 45 mm / 1.77 inches.
- The quality of our black shungite pendants is especially high, because we carry out constant control specially for engraved pendants.
- We make only genuine pendants from shungite stone. Therefore, shungite pendants have inclusions of quartz and pyrite minerals in the rock, which are characteristic only for Karelian shungite.
- In addition, the drawing on our shungite stone Star of David necklace is exactly in the center, and it does not go somewhere to the side.
- We engrave shungite pendants to an enough depth. Therefore, our pendants do not look like they were just scribbled on them. Moreover, we offer even deeper engraving of pendants.
- In addition to everything, we do engrave of personalized drawing and texts. All this is possible on your order.
- To summarize, we will be able to make high-quality engraving for any shungite c60 products according to your order.
- Our shungite store is originally from Karelia, but we try to get even closer to our customers, so we make fast delivery.
Please note that the original shungite pendants “Four Leaf Clover” for Luck may have traces of shungite dust. These traces remain on the pendant after we made it from shungite stone.
Therefore, if you receive a pendant that stains your hands a little, then rinse it under water. Together with a shungite pendant, we also supply a cord for it. We recommend our customers to tie it very tight to prevent the pendant from falling off. Learn more about this and about wearing shungite.
The Black engraved shungite pendant.
Due to the fact that shungite contains particles of quartz, white marks may appear on the pendants after engraving.
Therefore, we make a careful selection of black shungite pendants, which are best suited for engraving. For this reason, the engraving takes about 1-2 pendants out of 10 ordinary ones.
In this case, small thin stripes of quartz may still remain in the drawings. But this is almost not noticeable, since we have a very high quality selection of shungite pendants. Also on black pendants, there may be traces of golden pyrite.
Thus, we make great efforts to find high-quality black shungite stone. This is a very rare shungite rock. At the same time, it is the black shungite stone that behaves extremely capriciously in production. It does not cut well and often gives out chips.
As a result, we receive a very limited amount of shungite pendants for engraving. And you become the owner of a truly unique and rare black pendant engraved from natural shungite stone.
Casey Duran –
Exactly the same as in the photo, sent quickly and well packed. Thank you.