This shungite pendant Eye of Horus is made from a single piece of rare natural shungite stone. Shungite is one of the rarest and most amazing minerals on earth. Shungite has the ability to absorb and emf protection. In addition, it helps to fight geopathogenic phenomena. The picture is applied by engraving. This pattern of eye of horus protection from evil will not be erased and will be visible for a very long time. Shungite engraved eye of horus protection charms, amulets and pendants in our store are unique and nonrepeating.
In addition, each of this shungite Eye of Horus charm made by hand.
Amulet is a natural or man-made object designed to protect people from harm and misfortune. Moreover, each amulet has its own energy.
Symbol Eye of Horus protection from evil
The natural stone shungite pendant Eye of Horus protective sign has been used by people for centuries. Scientists and esotericists working on the symbols of States and the main economic instrument include the all-Seeing eye in their structure.
The power of eye of horus amulet gives life, gives protection, gives prosperity. In the most difficult moments of life, you can resort to meditation on this symbol, and even the unprepared can count on a hint.
Legends then identify the eye of Horus, then bred them in different directions of influence. Traditions say that the amulet of the Eye of RA perfectly protects us from third-party aggression, helps to turn its black power against the enemy and achieve justice.
The all-seeing eye is all-seeing because it knows all the thoughts of man. Even the ones he hides from himself. Respectively, and operates a Eye within seen the real facts and motives, and not under the “order” of the owner. You should not rely on the help of the gods of light, and plotted dark deeds.
To an honest and decent person, the eye of horus necklace will give the gift of Providence, sharpen intuition and strengthen the spirit.
Constantly wearing the Eye intuitively find their way, which is easy and pleasant to go, and do not waste energy on windfalls and disasters that inevitably happen on the way of a person who has entered into someone else’s path.
It is important to have an eye of horus amulet, going to an important business meeting related to the possible receipt of a large income. It is not for nothing that we see this sign on the world currency-the dollar.
Features of the production shungite pendant eye of horus
We make each eye of horus pendant from monolithic piece of real shungite stone, whose age is more than two billion years. This is one of the rarest and most unusual minerals on earth, it has the ability to absorb and protect against EMF. In addition, it helps to combat geopathogenic phenomena.
To a small extent, the black rock includes quartz and pyrite. They give the surface of finished goods a unique pattern with their white and gold colors. Sometimes there are small voids in the structure of these neighboring rocks. They look like very little dimples in quartz and pyrite stripes on shungite.
We use only natural shungite stone in production, so we cannot perfectly smooth the surface. And on the amulets there are minor traces of machining.
Of course, someone makes perfectly smooth pendants, but only from some synthetic material.
To do this, they simply fill in the form of epoxy resin, plastics and other polymers.
But our craftsmen carve products by hand from solid raw rock, and then polish from all sides. In the photographs, you may notice slight irregularities at the edges that appear as a result of physical cutting of the stone.
The master then polishes these tiny cuts while working on the entire workpiece. As a result, we get an organic shape of an eye of horus necklace on stone made of natural shungite.
An eye of horus pendant made of true shungite will help to be in harmony with your body and spirit, to find inner unity.
Advantages of our shungite engraved pendant.
- We make engraved pendants and other products only from natural Shungite stone from the Zazhoginskoye deposit (Republic of Karelia, Russia). This fact is evidenced by our voluntary certificate.
- Please note that our engraved shungite Eye of Horus charm are large: 35 mm / 1.38 inches and 45 mm / 1.77 inches
- The quality of our Eye of Horus protection charms is especially high, because we carry out constant control specially for engraved pendants.
- We put high quality drawings on pendants. These images have geometrically straight and straight lines. Furthermore, the images have the correct silhouette, which does not have ugly jagged jags.
- In addition, the drawing on our eye of horus protection charms is exactly in the center, and it does not go somewhere to the side.
- We engrave shungite pendants to an enough depth. Therefore, our pendants do not look like they were just scribbled on them. Moreover, we offer even deeper engraving of pendants.
- In addition to everything, we do engrave of personalized drawing and texts. All this is possible on your order. We also offer beautiful birch bark gift boxes for pendants.
- To summarize, we will be able to make high-quality engraving for any shungite product according to your order.
The Black engraved shungite pendant
Due to the fact that shungite contains particles of quartz, white marks may appear on the pendants after engraving.
Therefore, we make a careful selection of black shungite pendants, which are best suited for engraving. For this reason, the engraving takes about 1-2 pendants out of 10 ordinary ones.
In this case, small thin stripes of quartz may still remain in the drawings. But this is almost not noticeable, since we have a very high quality selection of shungite pendants. Also on black pendants, there may be traces of golden pyrite.
Thus, we make great efforts to find high-quality black shungite stone. This is a very rare shungite rock. At the same time, it is the black shungite stone that behaves extremely capriciously in production. It does not cut well and often gives out chips.
As a result, we receive a very limited amount of shungite pendants for engraving. And you become the owner of a truly unique and rare black pendant engraved from natural shungite stone.