Shungite in water benefits
Shungite wonderfully purifies water. It disinfects it. Above all it kills E. coli, Vibrio cholerae, neutralizes heavy metal impurities, ammonia. In addition, shungite have ability to neutralizes nitrates, organochlorine compounds formed from chlorine and organic impurities when boiling tap water. Infusion of water on shungite forms a water-mineral solution. That has unique healing qualities, in fact it is a ready-made medicine created by nature itself. Without any chemistry, without any human intervention. It is similar in composition to enzymes and hemoglobin. You can learn more about this rare mineral. In this article, we have tried to fully describe what shungite stone is.
The results of scientific research
Studies conducted with the purpose of using shungite for water purification and conditioning have shown:
- When the phenol concentration exceeds 50 MPC, the cleaning properties of shungite are higher than those of flint and glauconite limestone;
- When purifies water from excess iron ions, shungite is 2 times more effective than activated carbon, flint and glauconite limestone;
- The bactericidal properties of shungite can reduce the number of bacteria by at least 100 times;
- Shungite shows specific activity in removing radical and ion-radical particles from water, significantly surpassing flint, glauconite limestone and activated carbon by 56, 36 and 31 times, respectively;
- Increases the biological activity of water due to the enrichment of macro-and microelements released by shungite.
Shungite in water benefits have also been studied under special laboratory conditions. Laboratory studies have shown that 2-3-day shungite water infusion has a pronounced bactericidal activity. The infusion was infected with the following microbes:
- Group A Streptococcus the main causative agent of acute chronic streptococcal infections (scarlet fever, angina, impetigo, rheumatism, nephritis, etc.)
- Group D Streptococcus (Enterococcus), an opportunistic microbe that characterizes the suitability of water for drinking purposes.
After shungite purifies water in the test samples, after 30 minutes, the concentration of group D Streptococcus decreased to 135 times. Also, group A Streptococcus decreased to 900 times compared to the control samples.
Meanwhile, in 2020, scientific papers were released Proceedings of the Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences:
SHUNGITE ROCKS OF VARYING GENESIS IN INNOVATIVE WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES.
Ecological situation in the modern world
According to the world Health Organization, water contains 13,000 potentially toxic elements, and 80% of diseases are transmitted by water.
The main sources of water pollution were brought by civilization. Surface waters of Russia are most polluted with petroleum products. For example, phenols, easily oxidized organic substances, metal compounds, ammonium and nitrite nitrogen. As well as specific pollutants, which include lignin, xanthogenates, formaldehyde and others. It brought to reservoirs by wastewater from agricultural and municipal enterprises.
Lake in Russia with clear water
Clean and soft water at the depth of lake Onega in Karelia. Above all it can be drunk without any purification. As a result of thousands of years of interaction of this water with shungite. Water infused with shungite has bactericidal properties. In addition is purified from various impurities of organochlorine compounds, nitrates and nitrites. Also, excess copper, manganese, turbidity and unpleasant odors disappear from it. In addition, shungite gives water unique healing properties. Moreover, the locals have long known about the medicinal properties of the water that came out of the shungite layers. Therefore, since the time of Tsarist Russia, health resorts were built in Karelia, including those discovered by Peter I. In the meantime, we offer the opportunity to transfer the beneficial properties of shungite to your home, for example, through a shungite bath.
In conclusion, we can guess that shungite water has benefits. Mainly the value of which is in the purification of water. In addition, the antibacterial properties of shungite are effective for water disinfection. As a result it makes shungite in water benefits not in doubt all over the world. Learn more about the beneficial properties of shungite in this article.