The main benefit of Shungite in water it’s ability to purify water, structure it and also saturate water with useful minerals, antioxidants in the form of fullerenes. The black stone wonderfully purification, disinfection water lows you to get Shungite-infused water. These healing stones from Russia not only make the water transparent, but also it kills E. coli, Vibrio cholerae, neutralizes heavy metal impurities, ammonia.
In addition, the raw black stones have ability to neutralizes nitrates, organochlorine compounds formed from chlorine and organic impurities when boiling tap water. Infusion of water on shungite forms a water-mineral solution. That has unique helpful qualities, in fact it is a ready-made medicine created by nature itself.
Without any chemistry, without any human intervention. It is similar in composition to enzymes and hemoglobin. You can learn more about this rare mineral. In this article, we have tried to fully describe what benefits shungite give in water.
The Russian Stone of Purification
Russian black raw rock is a carbon-based mineraloid found primarily in the Karelia region of Russia. Its most distinctive feature is its unique carbon structure, known as fullerenes. These cage-like molecules give the stones its deep black color and contribute to its remarkable purifying abilities.
It’s important to note that there are different grades of the rock, with the highest quality being known as Elite or Noble stone type 1. But this mineral is not able to purify water, unlike type 3 black stones. This silvery mineral has the ability to saturate water with fullerenes c60, which makes this stone a special benefit.
The Benefits of Shungite-Infused Water
- Water Purification: The primary reason people turn to black Russian stone is its powerful water purification benefit. When raw black stones is placed in water, it acts as a natural filter, removing impurities and contaminants. This can result in water that tastes cleaner and fresher.
- Removal of Harmful Substances: is believed to absorb and neutralize various harmful substances found in water, including heavy metals, chlorine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). This makes it an attractive choice for those concerned about the quality of their tap water.
- Mineral Enrichment: the black stones contains essential minerals like magnesium, calcium, and iron. When immersed in water, these minerals can be leached into the water, potentially providing additional health benefits.
- Antioxidant Properties: is thought to possess antioxidant properties, which means it may help counteract the damaging effects of free radicals in the body when consumed in water.
The Holistic Benefits in Shungite Water
Beyond its physical purification properties, Shungite-infused water is associated with various holistic benefits:
- Energetic Balance: Many individuals believe that Russian black rock imparts a sense of balance and harmony when consumed regularly. It is thought to align the body’s energies, promoting physical and emotional equilibrium.
- Detoxification: black stone-infused water is considered by some as a gentle detoxifying agent. It may help the body eliminate toxins and promote overall well-being.
- Vitality: Those who incorporate Shungite-infused water into their daily routine report feeling more energized and vitalized.
The results of scientific research
Studies conducted with the purpose of shungite benefits for water purification and conditioning have shown:
- When the phenol concentration exceeds 50 MPC, the cleaning properties of the Russian rock are higher than those of flint and glauconite limestone;
- Shungite in water benefits when purification water from excess iron ions, the black stone is 2 times more effective than activated carbon, flint and glauconite limestone;
- The bactericidal properties of the stone can reduce the number of bacteria by at least 100 times;
- Karelian stone shows specific activity in removing radical and ion-radical particles from water, significantly surpassing flint, glauconite limestone and activated carbon by 56, 36 and 31 times, respectively;
- Increases the biological activity of water due to the enrichment of macro-and microelements released by Natural healing Karelian stone.
Shungite in water benefits have also been studied under special laboratory conditions. Laboratory studies have shown that 2-3-day Shungite-infused water has a pronounced bactericidal activity. The infusion was infected with the following microbes:
- Group A Streptococcus the main causative agent of acute chronic streptococcal infections (scarlet fever, angina, impetigo, rheumatism, nephritis, etc.)
- Group D Streptococcus (Enterococcus), an opportunistic microbe that characterizes the suitability of water for drinking purposes.
After purification water in the test samples, after 30 minutes, the concentration of group D Streptococcus decreased to 135 times. Also, group A Streptococcus decreased to 900 times compared to the control samples.
Meanwhile, in 2020, scientific papers were released Proceedings of the Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences:
RUSSIN ROCKS OF VARYING GENESIS IN INNOVATIVE WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES.
Ecological situation in the modern world
According to the world Health Organization, water contains 13,000 potentially toxic elements, and 80% of diseases are transmitted by water.
The main sources of water pollution were brought by civilization. Surface waters of Russia are most polluted with petroleum products. For example, phenols, easily oxidized organic substances, metal compounds, ammonium and nitrite nitrogen. As well as specific pollutants, which include lignin, xanthogenates, formaldehyde and others. It brought to reservoirs by wastewater from agricultural and municipal enterprises.
Lake in Russia with clear water
Clean and soft water at the depth of lake Onega in Karelia. Above all it can be drunk without any purification. As a result of thousands of years of interaction of this water with Russian black rock c60. Shungite-infused water has bactericidal benefit. In addition is purified from various impurities of organochlorine compounds, nitrates and nitrites. Also, excess copper, manganese, turbidity and unpleasant odors disappear from it. In addition, the black rock gives water unique healing benefits.
Moreover, the Karelian locals have long known about shungite in water benefits and medicinal properties of the water that came out of the stone layers. Therefore, since the time of Tsarist Russia, health resorts were built in Karelia, including those discovered by Peter I. In the meantime, we offer the opportunity to transfer the beneficial properties of Karelian c60 stone to your home, for example, through a bath.
Thus, we can guess that Shungite-infused water has healing benefits. Mainly the value of which is in the purification of water. In addition, the antibacterial properties of the Russian rock are effective for water disinfection. As a result it makes shungite in water benefits not in doubt all over the world. Learn more about the healing properties of the Russian c60 rock in this article.
Methods of using Shungite to get most benefits in your water at home
In this section, I will try to be consistent and answer for one of the most popular questions: How to use raw stones for water to get the greatest benefit.
Please note that Russian rock are not a medical product and do not have official instructions or precise guidelines for use. All recommendations are based on the experience of other people.
Elite silver stones type 1
Elite silver stones are usually used for water mineralization. Before the first application, you can wash your stones in hot water. Usually about 50 grams of the first type of stones per liter are used to get Shungite-infused water. After 12 hours, this water is ready. When you drink from a jar you just add new water.
In order to get the maximum healing benefits of shungite in water, it is best to use glassware. You just add new water to replace the one you drank. If you have not added new water for 2 days, it is recommended to completely drain the water from the jar and fill in the new water. Because such water will be too mineralized.
Of course, shungite in water has a whole set of useful benefits, but you should not replace the basic need for water only with this healing water infused with stones.
One or two glasses a day is enough. After 14 days, it is recommended to take a break for 7-14 days.
Elite silver stones should be washed once every two weeks under running water. Just rub them together if your stones are small or brush them with a brush. These stones do not have an expiration date.
Black stones type 3
The black stones type 3 are recommended to be replaced with new ones once every three months. Usually, black stones are used in central water treatment systems in cities and other public institutions. At home, you need about 80 grams of black stones per liter of water. Before the first use, simply wash off the black stone dust from them.
You can also rinse them with hot water. Black stone shungite reveals its benefits of purification in water after 24-48 hours. After this time, such water is considered ready. You can carefully drain this water into another vessel (glass), but you must drain the sediment into the sink. After that, wash your stones and fill them with water again.
Black stones for water purification have sorption and antibacterial properties. In this regard, over time, they absorb harmful impurities from the water. These stones need to be replaced with new ones once every three months. I hope this ifnormation will be useful for you.
The main shungite benefit in water is its ability to purify, disinfect, as well as mineralize and saturate water with minerals. Black stone has an advantage over silver mineral when it comes to water purification. But silver stone of the first type will be more effective for mineralization and structuring of water.
Incorporating Shungite-infused water into your daily routine is a simple yet potentially transformative practice. It allows you to tap into the natural healing benefits and abilities of this unique mineral, getting cleaner, healthier water with potential holistic benefits. As with any wellness practice, consistency is key, so consider making Shungite-infused water a part of your way toward well-being and vitality.