This Valknut Pendant is made from a single piece of rare natural shungite stone. Shungite is one of the rarest and most amazing minerals on earth. Shungite has the ability to absorb and emf protection. In addition, it helps to fight geopathogenic phenomena. The picture on a shungite necklace Valknut is applied by engraving.
This pattern will not be erased and will be visible for a very long time. Shungite engraved amulets and pendants in our store are unique and nonrepeating. In addition, each of this amulet made by hand. Amulet is a natural or man-made object designed to protect people from harm and misfortune. Moreover, each amulet has its own energy.
Symbol on a Valknut pendant of stone.
Engraved on a shungite pendant, the Valknut sign is a recognizable symbol of Scandinavian mythology. Three Interlocked Triangles is also found in German paganism.
The main purpose of the amulet Valknut symbol can be interpreted as the key to nine worlds. As a result, which can make it possible to control the transitions between them.
According to Scandinavian beliefs, a person lives in the horizontal world of Midgard.
Modern human life, weighed down by stresses, does not make it possible to gain lightness of spirit and soar to the upper vertical world of the gods Asgadra.
The human spirit, under the weight of problems, can also fall before visiting the lower world, but this is not something bad because this world is part of a harmonious system of nine worlds and its visit is the key to solving important issues.
It is necessary to face the troubles, defeat the darkness, and like Odin triumphantly ascend to the upper world of Gods.
A person who wears a shungite pendant Valknut will receive a unique ability to understand being and will be able to open the borders of all nine worlds.
Features of the production Valknut Pendant of stone.
We make each shungite pendant necklace Valknut from monolithic piece of real shungite stone, whose age is more than two billion years. This is one of the rarest and most unusual minerals on earth, it has the ability to absorb and protect against EMF and 5G. In addition, it helps to combat geopathogenic phenomena. Only the ancient mineral shungite from Karelia has these and other amazing abilities.
To a small extent, the authentic black rock includes quartz and pyrite. They give the surface of finished goods a unique pattern with their white and gold colors. Sometimes there are small voids in the structure of these neighboring rocks. They look like very little dimples in quartz and pyrite stripes on shungite.
We use only natural shungite stone in production, so we cannot perfectly smooth the surface. And on the amulets there are minor traces of machining.
Of course, someone makes perfectly smooth pendants, but only from some synthetic material. To do this, they simply fill in the form of epoxy resin, plastics and other polymers, which could be dangerous.
But our craftsmen carve products by hand from solid raw rock, and then polish from all sides. In the photographs, you may notice slight irregularities at the edges that appear as a result of physical cutting of the stone.
The master then polishes these tiny cuts while working on the entire workpiece. As a result, we get an organic shape of an Valknut Pendant on stone made of rare rock.
An Valknut Pendant necklace made of true shungite will help to be in harmony with your body and spirit, to find inner unity.
Advantages of our shungite engraved pendant.
- We make engraved pendants and other products only from natural real Shungite stone from the Zazhoginskoye deposit (Republic of Karelia, Russia). This fact is evidenced by our voluntary shungite certificate.
- Please note that our engraved shungite pendant Valknut are large: 35 mm / 1.38 inches and 45 mm / 1.77 inches.
- The quality of our black shungite pendants is especially high, because we carry out constant control specially for engraved pendants.
- We make only genuine pendants from shungite stone. Therefore, shungite pendants have inclusions of quartz and pyrite minerals in the rock, which are characteristic only for Karelian shungite.
- We put high quality drawings on pendants. These images have geometrically straight and straight lines. Furthermore, the images have the correct silhouette, which does not have ugly jagged jags.
- In addition, the drawing on our shungite pendants is exactly in the center, and it does not go somewhere to the side.
- We engrave shungite pendants to an enough depth. Therefore, our pendants do not look like they were just scribbled on them. Moreover, we offer even deeper engraving of pendants.
- In addition to everything, we do engrave of personalized drawing and texts. All this is possible on your order.
- To summarize, we will be able to make high-quality engraving for any shungite c60 products according to your order.
- Our shungite store is originally from Karelia, but we try to get even closer to our customers, so we make fast delivery.
Please note that the original shungite pendants “Valknut” may have traces of shungite dust. These traces remain on the pendant after we made it from shungite stone.
Therefore, if you receive a pendant that stains your hands a little, then rinse it under water. Together with a shungite pendant, we also supply a cord for it. We recommend our customers to tie it very tight to prevent the pendant from falling off. Learn more about this and about wearing shungite.
The Black engraved shungite pendant.
Due to the fact that shungite contains particles of quartz, white marks may appear on the pendants after engraving.
Therefore, we make a careful selection of black shungite pendants, which are best suited for engraving. For this reason, the engraving takes about 1-2 pendants out of 10 ordinary ones.
In this case, small thin stripes of quartz may still remain in the drawings. But this is almost not noticeable, since we have a very high quality selection of shungite pendants. Also on black pendants, there may be traces of golden pyrite.
Thus, we make great efforts to find high-quality black shungite stone. This is a very rare shungite rock. At the same time, it is the black shungite stone that behaves extremely capriciously in production. It does not cut well and often gives out chips.
As a result, we receive a very limited amount of shungite pendants for engraving. And you become the owner of a truly unique and rare black pendant engraved from natural Karelian shungite stone.
There are no reviews yet.